|06-03-2013, 04:14 PM||#1|
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Join Date: Jul 2009
Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
Dan John Appreciation Thread
15 Dan John Quotes to Live By - The Chronicles of Strength
"It depends." - On anything and everything.
2. "If you want to be healthier, floss" - On health vs fitness
3. "The best CORRECTIVES are REGRESSIONS." - On corrective exercise
4. "Fat loss is about finding ways to make exercise INEFFICIENT." - On fat loss
5. "Mastery of the basic human movements trumps EVERYTHING else."
6. "Eat like an adult."
7. "Everything you are NOT doing, DO!" - On the world's fastest personalized exercise program.
8. "If you just add in farmers walks and goblet squats, any program gets better universally."
9. "I don't care HOW it works, IF it works." - On exercise/strength training
10. "Strength what is weak, stretch what is tight." - On NOT overcomplicating things
11. "Standards and gaps must be CONSTANTLY assessed...in a REASONABLE approach."
12. "Eat more protein, eat more fiber, drinks more water, take fish oil, and wear your seatbelt."
13. "Be REASONABLE, folks!" - Advocating a REASONABLE diet and exercise program over a TOUGH diet and exercise program.
14. "Keep the GOAL the GOAL."
15. "Everything works. Just pick SOMETHING and STICK to it!
BONUS: "I thought I could cure a necrotic hip by myself, because, well, do you know who I am?" - On curing his necrotic hip by himself and not succeeding
BONUS 2: All that other horseshit you see online, the INVENTOR takes offense to!" - On learning the goblet squat
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|John Christy Appreciation Thread||BendtheBar||Appreciation Threads||89||Yesterday 05:21 PM|
|Lee Priest Appreciation Thread||BendtheBar||Appreciation Threads||8||04-27-2014 05:23 PM|
|Max Aita Appreciation Thread||BendtheBar||Appreciation Threads||20||03-27-2013 04:40 PM|
|5kg appreciation thread||BendtheBar||General Board||18||10-14-2012 12:46 PM|
|Butter Appreciation Thread||BendtheBar||Nutrition, Diet and Supplements||10||08-30-2012 10:12 AM|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|