Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   EFX Official Q & A Thread! (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8637)

Eric Broser 01-17-2012 04:04 AM

EFX Official Q & A Thread!

I am Eric Broser, head of EFX Social Media, sponsored athlete and Team Natural Freak member.

One thing we stress here at this company is customer service and satisfaction. So, to that end, this thread is reserved for any questions you may have on EFX products...their use...stacks...cycles...etc.

As well, we also encourage questions on training and nutrition, as this is of course a vital part of your overall success!

We are here to help, so please do not hesitate to ask your questions, and either I, Robert or Rich will be here to do our best to answer.

Thank you for your support! :mh:

Rich Knapp 01-17-2012 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric Broser (Post 208287)
I am Eric Broser, head of EFX Social Media, sponsored athlete and Team Natural Freak member.

One thing we stress here at this company is customer service and satisfaction. So, to that end, this thread is reserved for any questions you may have on EFX products...their use...stacks...cycles...etc.

As well, we also encourage questions on training and nutrition, as this is of course a vital part of your overall success!

We are here to help, so please do not hesitate to ask your questions, and either I, Robert or Rich will be here to do our best to answer.

Thank you for your support! :mh:

:rockon:

MikeC 01-17-2012 11:13 AM

I believe K-Otic contains pharmaceutical grade caffeine. Can you explain to us what pharmaceutical grade means?

Rich Knapp 01-17-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeC (Post 208357)
I believe K-Otic contains pharmaceutical grade caffeine. Can you explain to us what pharmaceutical grade means?

99+% pure.

When its in foods and drinks its not 99+% pure and it take a boat load to equal a small amount of 99+% pure.

Curtisy of HealingEdge Sciences:

Quote:

Pharmaceutical Grade: What does it mean?

There are basically three different grades of raw materials used in products they are:

Pharmaceutical Grade - meets pharmaceutical standards
Food Grade - meets standards set for human consumption
Feed Grade - meets standards set for animal consumption

The difference between each grade type is one of quality and purity. In technical terms, no substance is 100% pure, for there are always other substances added to various products. The difference between the grades is one of how much of these other substances are present in the product.

There are several criteria by which pharmaceutical grade are judged. The product must be in excess of 99% purity with no binders, fillers, excipients, dyes, or unknown substances.

Hope this helps.

rippednmichigan 01-17-2012 11:36 AM

Glad to see this going!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

tank 01-17-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Knapp (Post 208366)
99+% pure.

When its in foods and drinks its not 99+% pure and it take a boat load to equal a small amount of 99+% pure.

Curtisy of HealingEdge Sciences:

Hope this helps.

good explanation, very useful information in general.

BendtheBar 01-17-2012 02:40 PM

Excellent info Rich.

Eric Broser 01-17-2012 04:53 PM

Awesome! It has begun! :)

BendtheBar 01-18-2012 09:36 AM

K-Otic orange still alive and kicking?

People are asking me if AAEFX is still going to make this flavor.

Rich Knapp 01-18-2012 10:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 208618)
K-Otic orange still alive and kicking?

People are asking me if AAEFX is still going to make this flavor.

Thats a big yes.

"Orange Ambush"
"Fruit Punch Frenzy"
"Grape Grenade"

Are the 3 official names/flavors and they are still alive and kicking.