Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   NEW GRAPE K-Otic (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5480)

Rich Knapp 02-17-2011 04:22 PM

NEW GRAPE K-Otic

They are introducing a NEW Grape flavored K-Otic at the Arnold this year. The original flavor is improved also. Watch for them.

bamazav 02-18-2011 08:12 AM

I look forward to both. I love the effects of K-Otic, but struggled with the flavor. Do you think AAEFX will consider one serving sample packs? Would love to try both flavors before going out to purchase one blindly.

bigtim27 02-18-2011 08:16 AM

I really hope the flavor is good. I use K-Otic and I deal with the flavor because I love the effects it gives me but boy is it hard to choke down.

bamazav 02-18-2011 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtim27 (Post 117021)
I really hope the flavor is good. I use K-Otic and I deal with the flavor because I love the effects it gives me but boy is it hard to choke down.

IMHO, it is the L-Arginine. The powder form of that could mess up the taste of anything. But, to have enough to be effective, you have to live with the taste.

bigtim27 02-18-2011 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamazav (Post 117025)
IMHO, it is the L-Arginine. The powder form of that could mess up the taste of anything. But, to have enough to be effective, you have to live with the taste.

I mix it with Cyrstal light to make it a bit more enjoyable Eric Broser gave me that tip.

bamazav 02-18-2011 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtim27 (Post 117026)
I mix it with Cyrstal light to make it a bit more enjoyable Eric Broser gave me that tip.

I tried it with some watermelon Xtend, wasn't too bad.

Rich Knapp 02-18-2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamazav (Post 117019)
I look forward to both. I love the effects of K-Otic, but struggled with the flavor. Do you think AAEFX will consider one serving sample packs? Would love to try both flavors before going out to purchase one blindly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtim27 (Post 117021)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamazav (Post 117025)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtim27 (Post 117026)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamazav (Post 117029)
I tried it with some watermelon Xtend, wasn't too bad.

I haven't heard about sample packets yet. They have made the original favor better yet. People that have tasted them say even the original flavor ROCKS now and the grape is assume.

bamazav 02-18-2011 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Knapp (Post 117050)
I haven't heard about sample packets yet. They have made the original favor better yet. People that have tasted them say even the original flavor ROCKS now and the grape is assume.

Fantastic:rockon: :thrasher::rockon:

Bodybygamma 02-20-2011 05:26 PM

Where can we pick some up!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich Knapp 02-20-2011 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodybygamma (Post 117474)
Where can we pick some up!!!!!!!!!!!

The NEW flavors aren't out yet, but coming out very very soon. ;)
I'll keep you all posted.