Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Amino's (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4850)

Rich Knapp 12-05-2010 12:54 PM

Amino's
 
I have heard this time and time again. "Amino's are amino's"

YES amino's are amino's, now lets go 1 step farther. The grams of each amino in each source. These will very from source to source.
If this wasn't a true fact why do all the nutrition specialists say get your protein from a few different sources. I also looked at the profiles for each source and they do very on the make ups in the brake down.

Most importantly during cutting we don't eat a lot of beef, and on bulk we get a lot of whey,fish and chicken more than beef on average.

So why just raise this by using a amino made from whey?

AAEFX LBA is made from BEEF amino's. For me it is the only amino choice during my cut and bulk.

BendtheBar 12-05-2010 12:58 PM

I only get beef once a week so having a beef amino source is a nice option.

Rich Knapp 12-05-2010 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 98045)
I only get beef once a week so having a beef amino source is a nice option.

I hear ya. My re-feed days (once a week) I might get beef if I can adjust my macro's to allow it.

When macro counting LBA does have a trace of carb macro in it. 1 serving 5 carbs. This comes from the delivery system in it. Its not from sugers .


BendtheBar 12-05-2010 05:18 PM

What are the trace carbs from?

Rich Knapp 12-05-2010 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 98101)
What are the trace carbs from?

All I can find is the Glyceron and Glycerine.

BigFiveFive 12-09-2010 01:58 PM

I'm not sure I would even count that in a macro breakdown

BendtheBar 12-09-2010 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigFiveFive (Post 98742)
I'm not sure I would even count that in a macro breakdown

My trainer doesn't allow any sugar at all. One gram and I face the wrath!

Rich Knapp 12-09-2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigFiveFive (Post 98742)
I'm not sure I would even count that in a macro breakdown

I count everything.
1g's here and there add up by the end of day or week. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 98743)
My trainer doesn't allow any sugar at all. One gram and I face the wrath!

They don't fall under sugars other wise they would be by law be listed as sugars in the label brake down.

Trevor Lane 12-09-2010 02:54 PM

I need to eat more fish, otherwise my diet is pretty straight. My daily food consists of a lb of beef , 8-10 eggs, sometimes some chicken wings, milk, and ice cream daily. And it looks like I'm getting leaner in the mirror.:rockon: I know nothing about this "cutting" you speak of. ;)

Rich Knapp 12-09-2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevor Lane (Post 98751)
I need to eat more fish, otherwise my diet is pretty straight. My daily food consists of a lb of beef , 8-10 eggs, sometimes some chicken wings, milk, and ice cream daily. And it looks like I'm getting leaner in the mirror.:rockon: I know nothing about this "cutting" you speak of. ;)

lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.