DieselWeasel
Elite Raw Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 6,832, Level: 54 Points: 6,832, Level: 54 Points: 6,832, Level: 54
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Whey Powder
DieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beast

Thanks, guys!

PCT, maybe fatigue was part of the problem, but like I stated in the meet write-up, I believe the biggest factor was almost a total lack of deadlifts for the months of September, October, and November.

Yeah, that 1lb all-time PR was truly awesome, Tony! LOL

ZombieFit WOD - 12.10.10
WOD: 12/10/10 | ZombieFit

I did the student (level 1) workout in 2:45. The only problem was that my ass was too high during the quadrupedal movement (bear crawl), I realized after watching my video and their tutorial video. This won't be an issue when that movement is prescribed again.

ZombieFit WOD - 12.11.10
12/07/10 & 12/08/10 | ZombieFit

This WOD was originally from a couple of days earlier, but there was nothing posted for Saturday, so I did this one. I chose the advanced (level 2) workout because I wanted to incorporate pull-ups (along with the air squat, sit-up, and push-up) into this session. I successfully completed 8 rounds, finishing the 8th pull-up at the end of the 8th minute. I also did the cool-down as prescribed.

RPS - Open 165 Raw - 07.13.13
1365 Elite/Pro Total (475,300,590)

Last edited by DieselWeasel; 12-16-2010 at 05:30 AM.
DieselWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote