Mental State Is Zenlike
Max Brawn
Points: 3,352, Level: 36 Points: 3,352, Level: 36 Points: 3,352, Level: 36
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: About 8 Months
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: MILK
#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
Food and cardio are the ultimate supplements. I personally don't care for stimulants, messes with my heart and gets me all weirded out lol.

But if you want to try any I would go with thermogenics and caffeine, keep it legal and smart, there are HUNDREDS of weight loss concoctions out there. But if I add any its a basic thermogenic, maybe some caffeine to keep me going when I'm depleted.

The key is shedding as much fat off your body as possible, there is no magic pill or drug. Consistency and patience are key here.

If you're looking for something to try go ahead and look at Advanced Muscle Science's Vapor-XT Advanced Muscle Science Vapor-XT - Simple, Yet Powerful Ingredients! | Muscle & Strength

This product is one missing molecule away from ephedrine, which is one of the strongest fat burners out there! Ive tried this stuff, and believe me, it will get ya going lol.
you can replace ephedrine with 1,3 dmaa they work in a similar way and ephedrine is only 1 carboxyl group from 1,3 dmaa
#Maverick# is offline   Reply With Quote