View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 09:15 AM   #2
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Um,.. Steve,

It took 4, count them FOUR months

for this person to make this happen. I see on TV how they promise AMAZING results in as little as 6 weeks! What do you have to say about that???????

WELL!

Sure you could say, yea, well this is real life, and this really is what can be accomplished with hard work and persaverance.

Not sure who this is, but that is seriously good work on those lifts.

A person my Wife works with has a trainer at a local big name fitness center helping her. CARDIO, CARDIO,CARDIO!! Boso balls, and that crap. She needs to lose about 35lbs, and has been told this will take 9 months to accomplish.

I'd love to get her in my garage, and have her strength train for 4 months.

Quote:
You know what makes my day?

When someone asks you for advice, you give it to them, and then four months later they come back with this:

Quote:
Quote:
I started in July and have made great gains so far. I am now 5'9", 186 pounds. In 4 months here are my lift changes:

Squats : Start 95 lbs, Now 225 lbs

Flat bench: Start 105 lbs, Now 165 lbs

Romanian Deadlift: Start 95 lbs, Now 225 lbs

Seated Barbell Press: Start 65 lbs, Now 95 lbs

Bent over Rows: Start 85 lbs, Now 135 lbs

Barbell Curl: Start 50 lbs, Now 90 lbs
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote