Thread: Good Mornings
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 02:14 PM   #9
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterZ83 View Post
Why would you even need to train your lower back?
Holy cow man!! How long you been in this?? not very long I imagine...The lower back is the key to success for bodybuilding,Power lifting and Fighting.

I am going to answer this from a fighting point of view. A weak lower back will get you in some serious trouble..You can pick people up for shit with a weak lower back and if you have one and try you will probably throw it out. Not to mention the amount of back str you have to have to fight on the ground or in a position..I also try to train west side and I can tell you this...Try to dead lift, Squat or anything heavy with a shit lower back you are gonna be in some trouble.

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote