Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn
Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I personally am not a big fan of the bodybuilding style good morning - meaning legs almost straight. I prefer my goods mornings to be almost half squats.

There is a decent video on the MAB Good Morning exercise page:

Good Mornings Muscle and Brawn Bodybuilding and Powerlifting.

If anyone wants to add tips and opinions to the MAB Good Mornings page to help random visitors and beginners comments are open. (/End thread derail)
I use the straight leg on occasion, just to hit the hamstrings a little differently. I generally do a version that is bent legged. Though, because of my fear of lower back re-injury, I do not go real heavy and I am careful how deep I get. My main point in the post is that they are a great exercise and should be learned and included in our repertoire.

( your video looks pretty close to how I do them, though I probably do not bend as deeply.)
bamazav is online now   Reply With Quote