Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamazav View Post
A great idea indeed. One difference I can see right off in the form shown on the video is that you would not have to use really heavy poundage to get some good work. The more common, straight up approach may allow for heavier weights, but as the video points out, does and can hurt the elbow. I am going to play with this approach abit.

BTW, have you watched Charles Glass' shoulder training video? It is quite good also, though he doesn't include Arnolds, his approach to front raises and side laterals is very helpful and similar to this video.
Glass knows his stuff. His vids are very good. I personaly do use his form for some lifts. Mostly for Bi's and the H.S. ISO High Row for Saturation sets and Rep Range sets.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote