View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 01:21 PM   #10
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member
Default Friday Dec 3rd

Cleans

5x3@90

Did a good warmup with just the bar. Then hit all 15 reps.

This is going to remain at this weight to allow other moves to moveup. While I'm doing that I'll also be working on better form throughout the pull.

Squats

5x8@135

If memory serves me, this is a total of 98 squat reps for the week. That does not take into acct. the 30 cleans, or the 15 deads. All in all it's a good volume of lower body power work.

The plan for next week is to do all week at 8 rep sets. That will be 135 reps @135lbs. That still 15 reps more than I had been doing over the last few weeks. Again, thats not taking into acct the other moves.

All told it is a signifigant workload increase. CNS conditioning!!

BB rows

5x8@90

I could very easily increase weight on this move. I was loafing through this. This weight will go up. I think 115 is the next step and that will still be too light. I was repping over 200 on this awhile back.

BHNP

2x10@65

This was easy. however today should be a little easier on this move. The wednesday 5x set scheme of this move is the heavier day. I'll need to play with my weights a little and find the right weekly load for pressing.

Getting the press numbers up is a priority move. That is another reason cleans will stay whre they are. To allow this move to surpass that move. I have a plan, that should become clearer as I continue to settle into this program.

Dips

5X BW 10/10/8/7/5 40 total

It will not take long to turn that into 5 sets of 10. Then I'll make them even harder. These are still baby dips.

ABS

5 sets hanging leg raises off the high bar, wearing heavy oly shoes, 25 total.

I plan to take the holeshot come 1 Jan!!!

Last edited by glwanabe; 12-03-2010 at 01:24 PM.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote