Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Thursday Week 2, Cycle 2

Standing OHP
155x3
165x3
175x6 PR

Dips
BW x 20
Chain around neck x 12 PR, 10, 9
BW x 20
These felt awesome again, I get a great pump in my chest and my triceps feel like they are going to die!! Awesome

Pull ups
9, 7, 8, 6, 6
Really focused on form, and pulling with my lats. Pulled my upper chest to the bar rather than just trying to get my chin over the bar, much harder, and better feeling in my back muscles.

Skull Crushers lying on the floor
95x3x10
I did these as described by Pavel, I ripped the bar off the floor explosively and then just let if fall back to the ground. It allowed me to use more weight, and I felt it a lot more in my triceps.

Awesome workout, felt great!

Took my first serving of K-otic and it was good. The only thing was that it made me a little queezy, but I think that is because it was the first day and could be due to a lot of other things. Overall Great

K-otic Ratings
1-Strength/Rep Increase- 9 hit a PR today
2-Size/Weight Gains N/A
3-Sustained Workout Energy- 10 kept me focused throughout
4-Pumps- 9 good back and tricep Pump
5-Side Effects- 7 stomach felt weird, not sure if it was k-otic yet
6-Overall assessment- 9, note on the taste, I really do not like it, but that does not bother me at all, nor does it bring the overall product down to me. I can get through the taste so it is fine.