View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #22
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthleteCreator View Post
OMG. Our Sunday ritual while in college consisted of waking up at 10:30am hungover as all shit, barely alive; not showering; and making it to the local China Buffet. We would sit there for a minimum of 1 hour(s). After that, there was so much MSG in our system's that the pain and sickness from that was MUCH worse than the actual hangover.

30 min. later and we would be DEMOLISHING the bathroom. It was not for the faint of heart.

Man, I miss (some parts) of college.
That brings back memories for me as well. Nothing like college memories. I worked part time at a Dairy Queen in college. I would go in after closing and sweep and mop the place. Only took an hour. My buddy was the manager.

We would go get drunk out of our minds, then hit Dairy Queen at 2 am. We would fire up the deep fryer every night and stuff ourselves with fries, onion rings and chicken sandwiches. It was absolute madness.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote