jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

valentino is preaching about how the workout industry is crap and he knows more than 99.9% of the pro bodybuilders out there. he also goes on to say later that they are successful because they know their own bodies so well. he basically called them idiots and genius's in the same interview. he also has interviews ripping the supplement industry and workout video's yet he has both of these. so he's saying the rest are a waste of time and money but not his..........i think he is a self centered, self serving babbling moron. if he knew so much he wouldn't have done the shit to his body that he did and he would have been satisfied with the great looking physique he had before his supposed steroid abuse started.

the message about knowing your body like i already said is spot on i just don't like to listen to the man delivering it.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote