View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 10:01 AM   #32
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

I post a lot from work, during slow periods. That situation changes in a split second, and can be anything from a mundane no big deal kind of thing, to a no poop, life threatning emergency.

I may not get a chance at times to get back to a post and complete someting that I was working on. Often I'll post what I have gotten completed so as to not lose the work I had already completed.

Such was the case this morning with my earlier post where I was addresing Coops post. It was not meant to call him out, but merely to answer and expand on a few thoughts.

One of the reasons it is taking me some time to finish the routines I'm working on, is to program them with enough variables. I want each to offer something a little different while still working within the confines of the challenge.

One of the programs is pretty much finished. The second is almost ready, and the third is still not quite there yet.

I'll have the latest iterations to BTB today, to get his input on them.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote