Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

Stick with Flat Bench Press, and just add in some Incline Dumbell Bench Press, In the long run incline bench press just screws up the collar, bone and shoulders. I used to be stronger at my incline bench press when I first started lifting and even after a year or two was doing 275x4 on incline when my flat bench was only 295x3, as well as 305 on incline and only 315 on flat so it was pretty close. However after time, Incline bench press caused me more harm then benefits, giving me pain my rotator cuff and collar bone for the first time in my life.

Sure I have came a long way since then, but in my opinion incline bench press is obsolete compared to flat bench press and the Incline dumbbell variant that allows you to target more so your upper pecs that mostly shoulders with varying grips.
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote