View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 05:58 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default New Forum Features - Please Read

I have added several new forum features to MAB:

1) Favorites. You are now able to create your own thread favorite lists for easy access. When on a thread, click "thread tools" and you will see a "add thread to favorites" link in the drop down menu. Once you click this thread, a "favorites" link will appear in the top navigation menu where you can easily access your favorite threads/logs.

2) Twitter-like status. Look under your name on any post, or under your name on your profile and you now see an "edit" button. Click this, and you are able to create a current "twitter-like" status. Once done, hit "save" and this status appears under your name in italics across the forum.

3) Today's Top Posters. I added a "today's top posters" section at the bottom of the front page below the "current active users" section.

Let me know your thoughts.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links