View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 05:17 PM   #21
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strkout35 View Post
cant wait to see this! hope its up before the week starts so i can hit it hard monday
I don't think I'll have all of it finalized before Monday. I expect to have them all posted by next Friday. There are aspects of these programs that I need to be sure are right, before I post them. BTB and I do this often with different programs. One program in particular is proving troublesome, but I'll get it ironed out.

The main issue is not having a program that is so hard it burns people out. Remember, most people have not trained like this. You and I are an exception, and I am still getting my conditioning back up to speed right now.

In addition BTB and I have talked, and we are going to have a set of guidelines that people can build their own programs from. There are going to limitations on several aspects of building programs. The type of equipment that can be used, as well has what must be done, and max number of sets per day for a movement.

We want this to fun, and challenging. It will not be a waste of time for people, as you will work hard doing this.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links