gaspers04
Max Brawn
Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
gaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master member
Default Gasper's EFX Test Charge Log

My diet has really went to hell the last month, weight is back up to 325 and I'm feeling sluggish. I 'm sure that I can get things back on track now that life seems to be becoming "normal" again. Training has been a little more consistent but still hit and miss on a few days of the week.

The only supplements that will be taken are Test Charge (and possibly K-Otic and Kre-Alkalyn, both from EFX), whey, casein, XTend, a multi-vitamin and fish oil. If any other changes in supplements occur I will post them asap.

Training throughout this log will continue to be Steve's creation, 4 Day Power Muscle Burn Workout Split | Muscle & Strength. This program is working well for me, I've made some minor changes to suit my needs. You will be able to view these changes in my training log. I will also post training day highlights and PRs here as well.

I would like to thank the Reps from EFX for the opportunity to review and log their product.

Diet

1. 6 Eggs (1 whole/5 whites), 1 scoop of whey, 1 Grapefruit.
2. 1c. low-fat cottage cheese, 1 scoop of whey.
3. 1 sandwich (lean meat on whole wheat), 1 scoop of whey and 1 oz. almonds.
4. 1 scoop of whey. 1/2c. of pineapple pre work out only.
5. 8 oz. lean meat, 2c. of veggies. 2 scoops of whey post work out only.
6. 2 scoops of casein.

Supplements
M & S's Isofuel Chocolate, MGN's Dextrose,Universal's Beef Aminos and AAEFX's Kre-Alkalyn.
gaspers04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links