My diet has really went to hell the last month, weight is back up to 325 and I'm feeling sluggish. I 'm sure that I can get things back on track now that life seems to be becoming "normal" again. Training has been a little more consistent but still hit and miss on a few days of the week.
The only supplements that will be taken are Test Charge
(and possibly K-Otic and Kre-Alkalyn, both from EFX), whey, casein, XTend, a multi-vitamin and fish oil. If any other changes in supplements occur I will post them asap.
Training throughout this log will continue to be Steve's creation, 4 Day Power Muscle Burn Workout Split | Muscle & Strength
. This program is working well for me, I've made some minor changes to suit my needs. You will be able to view these changes in my training log. I will also post training day highlights and PRs here as well.
I would like to thank the Reps from EFX for the opportunity to review and log their product.
1. 6 Eggs (1 whole/5 whites), 1 scoop of whey, 1 Grapefruit.
2. 1c. low-fat cottage cheese, 1 scoop of whey.
3. 1 sandwich (lean meat on whole wheat), 1 scoop of whey and 1 oz. almonds.
4. 1 scoop of whey. 1/2c. of pineapple pre work out only.
5. 8 oz. lean meat, 2c. of veggies. 2 scoops of whey post work out only.
6. 2 scoops of casein.