View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 07:57 AM   #8
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strkout35 View Post
Monday and Friday:
Squat 5x5
SLDL 5x5
BB/DB Rows 5x5-8
Standing Press: 5x5-8
Bench Press: 5x5-8

Wednesday:
Front Squat 5x5-8
Chins/Dips Superset: 5 sets at bodyweight
Ab Work

How does this look?

I like it! There are a few things I might do a bit different, and I would consider adding a movment to Wed.

Mon-Fri
Squat 5x5
BB Rows 5x5-8
Standing Press: 5x5-8
Bench Press: 5x5-
SLDL 5x5

Wednesday:
Front Squat 5x5-8
CGBP/DB Rows 3x5
Chins/Dips Superset: 5 sets at bodyweight
BB calf raise 3x20
Ab Work

SLDL moves to the end of the session to help stretch you out. This also means the movement is kept a little lighter. You could also add in the Reg Park 3x5 deadlift move after squats either on Monday or Friday. I would do it on Friday as this gives you an extra rest day over the weekend. The feeling of deads and squats together is pretty frigging nice.

CGBP on Wed added in. This is really a good primer move for doing dips.

BB calf raise. This is not for everybody, but I really have come to love it. Just having that loaded BB on your back adds a stress to your whole body. You have to be careful, but if you have a short piece of 2x4 you can do them off that as well.

Your post is timely. Stand by for a new challenge contest concerning fullbody work for 2011.

Last edited by glwanabe; 11-26-2010 at 07:59 AM.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote