View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 02:46 PM   #14
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
I would like to add my two cents into this, thank you very much Steve, you have done so much for me in the past year and I appreciate a ton. First and foremost you motivated me to workout as a powerlifter and that has been a life changing experience. You have given me the confidence to actually try to compete which I will do in the upcoming months (not sure yet), but thank you for this. I have gained so much knowledge through this site which I now try to spread to others.

The site gets better and better everyday, this is a tight knit group of members that the nicest and most respectful guys I have ever been in contact with. This forum is like no other, everything is so positive here and this forum has given me so much motivation to hit new lifts.

I hope this gives you a little insight but really you have done so much for me in the past and I know this site is going to do great things, thank you Muscle and Brawn.
Thanks Jwood.

I still remember some of our first encounters on the forums and it's been an inspiration to watch you transition into an incredibly strong lifter in such a short period of time.

They say you can judge a man by the friends he keeps. I think we're all in good company.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 11-09-2009 at 03:11 PM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote