View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #12
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRaWNy View Post
I can not find words (in English) to say something or to say all I want to say about this topic and Steve.
I will try...
Thank you for putting my knickname in this list.
As I said when I was registering here, I feel like home here, because I found mostly same thinking on training and a person (Steve) that I felt from the beggining that we have met and were buddies already, if you know what I mean.
Of course I feel with the others somehow the same too, friends of my friend are my friends too, and it's just like I've had a trip in your country, and Steve and the others were there to welcome me, to have me in their company and see me like I deserve to be.
I don't know, I never thought that someday I'll be a member of a foreign language forum, if you know what I mean, this way.
Many many thanks to Steve for all, and for being a good host.

I hope I tranferred my feelings and my appreciation
Thanks Brawny for those kind words. I have learned much from you this year, and like you said, have always felt like you were a friend.

I know that you don't always feel comfortable with English, but we do learn a lot from you and appreciate all you give to the community.

And someday I look forward to training with you in Greece.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote