View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 10:28 AM   #1
TitanWIP
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,856, Level: 39 Points: 3,856, Level: 39 Points: 3,856, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

TitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good posts
Default Bodybuilding shoulder training

It seems to me that shoulders are often an after thought for bodybuilders. Hear me out. Everyone does the same routine. One pressing movement, and then a battery of front, side and lateral raises. The shoulders more then any exercise seem to get under-trained, or at least aren't given much thought. It's almost all isolation work.

I want to hear how you would approach building shoulder mass if isolations movements and laterals were out of the question. I don't want to debate the effectiveness of isolation mvoements. I just want to see how you would approach gaining shoulder mass if you couldn't do isolation exercises.

I hope by bringing this topic up that I can learn and we can expand some horizons and built some bigger delts.
TitanWIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links