View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 10:19 AM   #7
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Steve (aka Muscle and Brawn) I just want to personally thank you for this site and the help you have given me. Through this forum and through ALL the things you have helped me with thus far, this site is so greatly appreciated! You are a true freind that has brought new and awsome people together with knowledge in every aspect of lifting. Again I just wanted to say Thank You for believeing in me big guy!

Rippednmichigan
That is exactly my sentiments. This place just has the right stuff, and feel to it. Steve has been very gracious with his time to me, and shared so much knowledge that I would not have found on my own.

I'm a hobbiest in this pursuit, but still take my interest seriously. I bring a viewpoint somewhat from the outfield in how I approach this pursuit. That has not been met with anything but open dialogue here. That alone is such a refreshing change from other forums.

Thanks Steve.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote