View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 03:34 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Why (another) New Forum???

Why is MAB moving to (another) new forum?

Initially MAB's forum was run with a free forum software package...SMF. SMF was great, but it was easily hacked. I made a big, newb mistake by using SMF.

The switch to using Proboards to host the forum was a bandaid. I was laid off from work and had no cash to purchase the software that runs this board.

Well, site advertisement picked up, and I could afford to purchase vBulletin. This is the last change. vBulletin is the best out there.

vBulletin also allows this forum to get indexed by Google, which will only help traffic. Other then the different appearance, and a few more features like an arcade, nothing has changed but security and exposure.

Again, I am sorry for the two changes over the last 3 months, but again...this is the last change.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links