View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 07:22 PM   #3
DMedley
Brawn
Points: 562, Level: 11 Points: 562, Level: 11 Points: 562, Level: 11
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

DMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricka182 View Post
I have no problem walking through a full body scanner. I could care less if America sees an Xray image of my prick. Put it up in Times Square if they want.... I'd rather be safe than sorry..
I agree with Ricka to some degree. I think the Government needs to be a little more open and present better evidence as to the safety of the Xray accumulative affect over time. The largest out cry seems to be about the intrusive body searches, but the people that get those volunteered when they opted out of the Scans.

All these measures and the turmoil it is causing just indicated that the Terrorist are winning the war and that we are 1 step behind instead of out front.