Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member
Default Positive Commitment

Always think positive. If you think you can't you won't. Setting new personal records and achieving goals is all about the struggle, if you can't COMMIT to the lift, then just go on home. I usually say something as simple as *UP! Which is most cases is the perfect cue because that is the destination.

*People used to ask me all the time before I had good deadlift form how I could grind out 570lbs + or - almost stiff legged, they would ask questions like how can you stay focused? What do you think about at the moment of pulling? Aren't you scared your going to hurt yourself? And all I could respond with was a one word answer with two letters: UP!

Smash F?ing Weights: How to get Ready for One Rep Max Lift Muscle and Brawn Bodybuilding and Powerlifting.

How to Get Strong: Strength Training Made Simple. Part 1: Cultivating the Mind Muscle and Brawn Bodybuilding and Powerlifting.
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote