View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 08:40 AM   #13
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Lets give it up for Muscle and Brawn and Illpumpyouup, Great guys for sure!
Thanks bubba.

I forgot to mention. My father-in-law has had respiration issues for nearly 18 months. He gets sicks with pneumonia all the time, and has to wear a mask in the cold.

The doctor just keeps shoveling scripts at him. This week in ICU, the doc said that my father-in-law's magnesium and potassium were low, and sent him home.

Really? That's causing the respiration issues and irregular heartbeat? Go eat a banana and you'll be ok? Needless to say, my wife is worried. We're trying to get him to see a new doctor...but he's stubborn.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote