CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
I'll post at least every Monday, and maybe during the week. Right now the volume is pretty low, but increasing a little as I continue to feel out how my shoulders are taking to the work.

All through last week I did at least a little each day. Probably no more than about 30 minutes per session. Also, there were my off days from work were I would randomly jump on the tower and do a few sets of chins or dips, and drop throughout the day for pushups.

Weight has not really changed that much, and I don't really expect to see much of a change for a couple of weeks. I'll need to really increase my volume and get back up to a solid hour of serious sweating it out.

Strength does seem to be getting a bit better even with the little that I have done. Thank you muscle memory. It's not the first time I've called on it, and it always answers. Threw the tape on my arms just to check what I had lost.
I've gone back down 15.25". Oh well, what do you expect from a layoff?

November 8th

Full ATG squats 3x10x95
Nothing heavy, and these were easy to do. Another week and I'll go up 10lbs.

Flyes 2x20x25 These are feeling better, but I'm in no rush to bump it up yet.
I'll get back to 50's soon enough.

Hanging leg raises. 5x5BW These were pulling a little in the delt. I really need to increase hip flexability.

L-sits off of low pushup bars. 5x 5seconds.

3x5 chins narrow grip

5x5 dips legs tucked forward lean.

pushups. lots of noise in my delt, but no pain.
way to get in there man, you'll be back in full in no time
badass[bad-ass] adj. - the epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether itís lifting weights, ordering a drink, playing a sport, buying a car, or dealing with women. Heís slow to anger, yet brutally efficient when fighting back.
The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable.
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote