View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 09:50 AM   #4
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
I looked back over your post and noticed this again. This pretty well is a good indicator that if you're leaning out and becoming dry and still hold some fat around the lower back/sides/ and mid-section then its most likely a cardio issue. I know it suck hearing it, just means more time on the treadmill, but I had the same problem in my first show, diet was spot on, but I just was conditioned enough.
And remember fat cells are always gunna be there, when your body is in a depleted state it doesnt take much to shock it into survival mode, which will expand those fat cells, making them swell and hold water.

cardio, cardio, cardio, then,..............................more cardio.

For carbs, eat only plant carbs, and count your cals.

In basic training, they ran us, and ran us, and ran us. They dropped us all day long for pushups, and flutter kicks, and everything else they could do. You simply have to shock your body to up your metabolism, and force it to burn stores. Do lots of BW work with your workouts. Get that body furnace burning.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote