View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 01:45 PM   #4
HumanHorrorFilm
Wolfman of Ironsport
Max Brawn
Points: 8,049, Level: 60 Points: 8,049, Level: 60 Points: 8,049, Level: 60
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

HumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beast

My thoughts may have came off as disjointed in my previous post, it was early and well, im food deprived haha.

Randy Moss' antics are the main reason i posted this. He has a "me first" attitude and its awful. He OBVIOUSLY takes plays off, i mean blatantly, but because he's Randy Moss. Then you have hard workig players like Patrick Willis, James Harrison, even Peyton Manning gets overshadowed by players like him. I don't know what it is about the NFL this year, but between Favre, Moss, The Cowboys, its like its become written to be another male soap opera akin to the WWE.

The level of play is going to drop off if you keep fining players for violent hits as well.

I respect any well coached, well moderated team. I hate the Patriots out of sheer jealousy but i appreciate how Belichick keeps his locker room in check. Its coaches like Childress, singletary, Wade Phillips who destroy this by letting their players run wild.

On a side note, i think Brett Favre leaving football will put the game 10 years ahead. Legitimately despise him and will root against any team playing them, despite Minn. talent.
"Before the Beginning, after the great war between Heaven and Hell, God created the Earth and gave dominion over it to the crafty ape he called Man. And to each generation was born a Creature of Light and a Creature of Darkness... and great armies clashed by night in the ancient war between good and evil. There was magic then. Nobility. And unimaginable cruelty. And so it was until the day that a false sun exploded over Trinity, and man forever traded away wonder for reason."

Reigning Undisputed MAB Beard Champion

HumanHorrorFilm is offline   Reply With Quote