Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Welcome to the forum.

One thing I've learned is that it's hard to change others with words. My best advice is for you to do the right thing, train hard, grow like a weed, and then he will start listening more. The bigger and stronger you get, the more he will ask questions. If not, he really doesn't have goals that will amount to anything.

In the mean time, get him hooked on progression of weight. Show him quotes or whatever by pros, or videos of Ronnie Coleman moving heavy. Weight. At least if he's moving heavy weight, he might come around, or make gains despite his program.
I agree with BTB. You can talk till your blue in the face, or you can do whats right and show him. Then he will lisson. Untill then he sounds like one of the people sucked in by HYPE and Sales talk and won't lisson.

As for you keep the sound mind and grow.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote