Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Franco is one lift who I know little about.

I know much is made of Arnold's style of training, but few realize Arnold was already very big long before he did a style of training like what he and Franco did.

But as for Franco, his training practices are a mystery to me. He had much better density than Arnold, at least in my eyes.
Ya he didn't spend as much time in the US as Arny did.
and his beginings like others of the time frame were documented untill after they had a base and was hitting it hard on tweeking body parts.
Most of them started in late teen but didn't start the documented/publishing work outs till in there late 20's early 30's, but guys want to do these work outs after 1 year or even first year lifting and that just don't work. lol Media is good but it can also hurt just to sell. Thats one thing I love about M&B. It is said as it is NOT paint it pretty and stroke people just to sell or get bigger. Straight forward and real.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote