View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 02:02 PM   #17
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chess315 View Post
you proably have the muscle mass and strength to do it but singles are a whole technique in themselves you almost have to practice heavy singles and doubles for a few weeks to be able to perform optimaly I see lots of guys that have the muscle mass to be really strong but thier technique is kinda screwy like I did 280 12 but I cant bench 380 but I'm legthy to I wanted to get to 405 during the summer to but only made it to 370 then my desire to force feed myself gave out its hard to keep it up for more then 6 or 8 weeks then life happened and I'm back down to 350 but oh well the cold is comming lol
Here is a little somthing to help with your posting. A little time invested would be time well spent. First and foremost, learn about periods.

English Rules | Grammar Rules | Punctuation and Capitalization Rules
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote