View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:37 AM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludovic View Post
Hi Steve,

I'm a new member on this forum. This is really a good site with plenty of information for weightlifters. Good work!

I was reading T-nation for about 4 years. Applied lot of their stuff, sometimes with results, and mostly with overtraining after some weeks.
I'm wondering if this I,Bodybuilder thing will ever come out. There is quite some time between their advertising and the release date of it. CT replied on his forum that "it will be ready when it will be ready".....
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for the kind words. I have many quality articles that still need to be added to the site by so many authors. I wish I had more time then I do

First I would like to say that I have read many, many T-Nation articles, and I enjoy "most" of the site. I just want anyone reading this to understand that my beef with T-nation over this program isn't personal.

Regarding CT....I hope he escapes this I, bodybuilder program with some integrity. I've lost quite a bit of respect for him. I am currently reading Strongman (Doug Hepburn's biography), and it really hammered home for me just how strong Doug was with overhead pressing. Doug was so far ahead of his competition that the Eastern Canadians wouldn't accept his records.

So then, we come back to CT who is now stating he can out press Doug Hepburn? And don't get me started on this "adding 27 pounds of muscle as an advanced lifter." That is just a blatant lie, and an attempt to over-hype I, Bodybuilder.

No advanced lifter gains that much unless the gains are returning via muscle memory.

Sorry to hear that you overtrained. Simple programs don't really drive supplement sales very well.

Anyway, glad to have you on board. We have a good, closeknit group of lifters here with a lot of practical knowledge. You won't get hype, but you will get respect.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 11-05-2009 at 08:39 AM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote