andys_trim
Max Brawn
Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift!
Fav Supp: Any I can afford.
andys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributor

Looking good man, you just have to bust it every single day. I bulked from April to October, only 6 months, and I easily put on 10 pounds of muscle. I started last October, working out to lose weight. I was 205 and probably 25% BF. After I lost all the weight I looked like a whimpy skinny kid. So I started bulking that April and when I starting cutting about a month ago I was at 195 and 16% BF or so. Hopefully that gives you an idea of what you can achieve in a 6 short months if you eat and lift big. Persistence is the key to success bro!

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...tml#post103267 - Home of no compromising and busting ass day in and day out
andys_trim is offline   Reply With Quote