View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 06:16 PM   #7
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

Thanks Guys! thank you a lot! The support means the world and I don't think I could get this far with out you guys around here. Im pushing for the stars and trying to pack on that muscle!

I dont think some people understand how much dedication it takes to do what we do. To have goals, to try and take that next PR with joints that are sore or a tad tired..To deal with some of those feelings after a let down trying to smash a PR, Hit a meet or get on stage, to have a slight pain in a area and know deep inside you probably shouldnt lift but you do anyways...To get bad news but get back in the gym the next day and take it to a next level!

I heard some folks say oh its nothing, Just let it go..Let it go? There is no letting it go..In the words of the great YODA

Just for thought- Post work out meal

1) 2 cans of tuna
2) 2 whole eggs
3) 2 cups brown rice
4) Fresh Raw Spinach and Mushrooms with Red Wine and vin
5) Bucket of water

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote