Old 11-01-2010, 05:27 PM   #1
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast
Default Ripp's Anabolic Addiction Mass Addiction Amplified log

Got my AA Mass Addiction Amplified today, WOOHOO! I had to work and when I got home there was a nice little package waiting for me. I will be running the Mass Addiction Amplified for 4 weeks (unless I get me another bottle, then I will run it for 6 weeks) I was gonna run 6 caps (though 4 caps a day is recommended with great results) so if I get another bottle soon I will up the dosage accordingly.

WEEK 1 DAY 1

I took 2 caps pre-workout, I was definitely in the zone and feeling it today. Not feeling the Mass Addiction Amplified obviously since it was my first dose. But I had the placebo effect going on, plenty of aggression and energy to do work today. I'm looking forward to seeing how this new version is going to out do or stack up to the previous Mass Addiction.

User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links