Thread: Barbell row
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 03:02 PM   #18
DMedley
Brawn
Points: 562, Level: 11 Points: 562, Level: 11 Points: 562, Level: 11
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

DMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
OK did some research. YES he was a big boy . YES he trains BBers. ALSO he trains figure and fittness also. SO you have to look at context of the vid. WERE was it under? BBing, Fittness or general health?

He has a vid doing the flex band also I don't think he has that directed to BBing. lol
Flex bands are not for bodybuilding? Dang, no wonder I am not getting any where.

Seriously, I did not think anyone was slamming Scott.

I was just thinking "If Scott looks weak, I sure do not want this skinny armed - Fat gutted person judged. I think Scott's presentation leaves more than a little to be desired and invites critique. His results with some folks might be commendable, but his dress does look like something from Biggest Loser and the ilk.