Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMedley View Post
I did not take it as bashing ... figured it was mostly in good fun. The first time I saw Scott dressed that way, I pretty much thought the same thing.
Maybe if he revamped the way he dresses first impretions wouldn't be as such. I didn't mean to be so harch and apoligize if he is truly a good trainer.
You have to admit 99% of the trainers that dress like him can't get quality people, and have a get rich quick vid scam, and the web is loaded with them.
IF you personal know him and are trained by him and thats your pic then he must be ok.

Sorry, I have been slammed with Q? from people watching these scam vids and think they will look like Arnald in a 1 year cycle of the vids system when they are starting out at 6' and 120lbs. You know the type.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote