View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 01:15 PM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big G 63 View Post
I was thinking of a three day a week PL routine using the 5,4,3,2,1 program. Any thoughts on that? Is that to much stress for those days? Also, to I was contemplating the 80/20 program as well. Are there any other suggestions out there? Btw, my goal is strength not mass.
I did a version of the 5,4,3,2,1...doing one lift on each day, and threw in a fourth training day on Saturday for shoulders, light bench. It wasn't bad. I had good gains. But I can't remember what the 5,4,3,2,1 structure was...

Is it all 3 lifts on each day?

Welcome to the forum, btw. How long have you been training for strength, and about where are your lifts?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote