View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 09:28 AM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Free Supplement Contest and Bad News

As many of you know, MAB is sponsoring a belt at the 100% Raw World Powerlfiting Championships this weekend. I was schedule to go down. I'll Pump You Up provided me with a large box of supplement samples and t-shirts to give away.

The bad news...I just got off the phone with my sister-in-law. My wife's father just got placed in ICU. He has been sick on and off for months, and now they found an irregular heart beat. My wife is very upset, and I because of this situation, I can't leave town right now.

The good news...I spoke with Pete from I'll Pump You Up, and suggested that I do a contest to giveaway the items he generously provided. This weekend I will be putting together a contest, with 5-10 winners.

Winners will receive supplement samples and/or t-shirts. Supplements include protein powders, NO products, etc.

I will announce the details of this contest this weekend.

Please support I'll Pump You Up. Pete is a great guy, and they provide top notch customer service.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links