View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 08:07 AM   #26
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post

Muscleandbrawn-From everything my professors have told me your body can only hold so much. I know 3-5g is what is reccommeded. I would think if it was not retained in the muscle your body would try and flush it out since you wouldnt be using it. I'm also not aware of how much water creatine would actually pull into the muscle? I know carbohydrates is 2.7g of water with every gram of carb. Now if we are talking that high of a ratio then I could definetly see a gain/loss from consumption. Just my thought on it.
What I'm talking about is the body reacting to a change in diet and bringing in water to handle the extra digestive load. Like when you have a brutal diet diet, and your body holds water to handle to processing, and the next few days you're back on the wagon and flushing out a ton of water.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote