Old 10-20-2010, 09:11 PM   #1
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine
Default AMS - Pump Fixx Journal, DMAIPA

DMAIPA'S PUMP FIXX JOURNAL

Quote:
Pump Fixx™ provides a trifecta of ingredients, targeting three precise pathways: 1) Ignite your workout, both physically and mentally to provide the energy needed to maximize neurological and physiological performance. 2) Ramp up nitric oxide pathways to help maximize blood flow, mega monster pumps and 3) Extend training time and intensity .
First Impression

It's been awhile since I've taken a pre-workout supplement so when Titan gave me the opportunity to journal AMS- Pump Fixx, i was stoked. When i opened the container up (fruit punch flavored), it smelled really good. Just like any pre-workout its best not to shake it, so i stirred up my two scoops in a cup. It thickens up pretty good for it being a pre-workout supp.

Taste wise, i don;t know how i feel about it. Its more like a syrup taste kinda reminds me of cough medicine. First day i tried it i was like blah! next two days it was fine just gotta chug it down.

Energy wise, it says to drink 30 minutes before your workout. I took it about an hour and a half after my pre workout meal - empty stomach. I didn't need to wait 30 minutes. I got a tingling feeling under my skin, and a bolt of energy within minutes. When i felt that, i jumped in my car and went straight to the gym, so i can take full advantage of it. all in all, I DID WORK SON!

oh and by the way after the workout..absolutely no crash. Im really enjoying the ride.

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links