View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 08:33 AM   #126
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybygamma View Post
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. After my last competition October 3rd I hurt my hand and took the month off from any heavy training and just focus on rehab work, and mainly letting my body rest a bit.

Seeing as how its November now I just want to get back on track, I wouldn't mind starting another training log. I will start one once I start my new training cycle this Tuesday.

Strongman is known to be hard on the body but harder to find equipment. I train out of Queens Nyc in a power-lifting gym with some stacked equipment for strongman and powerlifting. If any of you are interested in coming down on a Saturday for a session feel free to PM me, I like the vibe I get from this place.
Thanks man.

Good luck getting at it again. I have a buddy that trainings for strongman and he runs into the same problem as you...no equipment. I've seen him build platforms and stones, etc. The whole nine yards. For fun he would go out to the local community college and push and pull his car.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."