Mental State Is Zenlike
Max Brawn
Points: 3,352, Level: 36 Points: 3,352, Level: 36 Points: 3,352, Level: 36
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: About 8 Months
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: MILK
#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts
Default BPi 1.M.R Review

With my Order of xtend i recieved a sample of 1MR this is the first ever preworkout i have tried with 1,3 DMAA and was looking forward to trying it. This is coming off of a 3 month Stimulant break.

Mixability: Mixed very easily, just a few shakes of my blender bottle and it was totally mixed together and it didnt leave clumps at the bottom like most preworkouts do.
Score: 10/10

Taste: I had the fruit punch flavor and it certainly wasnt as bad as other fruit punch preworkouts i have tried(wink-wink superpump). But then again who savors the taste of preworkouts most people just chug it.
Score: 8/10

Pump: Pump was amazing, i was doing back and biceps and the pump i got in my lats and biceps was the best of any preworkout product i have ever had. If you love amazing pumps this is a must!!!!

Energy/Focus: Was extremely focused and the energy is like nothing words can discribe. Set PR'S in every exercise! Nuff' Said!!

Comedown: Comedown was mehh, felt drunk for an hour after workout probably cuz of my low tolerance for 1,3DMAA, but i had the best night of sleep in a while because my bed sucks(feels like uve been hitting something with a sledge hammer for 8 hours strait when you wake up).
Score: 9.5/10

Overall Score: 9.5

Best preworkout i have ever tried, you must try it by any means necessary. You will have an awesome workout.
Thanks For Reading,
Ben aka Maverick

Last edited by #Maverick#; 10-19-2010 at 06:12 PM.
#Maverick# is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links