Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member
Default For immediate release

October 15, 2010

All American Pharmaceutical Awarded
Informed-Choice and Informed-Sports Certification

Billings, Montana, October 15, 2010 All American Pharmaceutical (AAP) has been awarded certification from Informed-Choice (Welcome to Informed Sport and Informed Choice | Informed choice) and from Informed-Sports (Home | Informed Sport) certifying that AAP production facilities have been tested and are free from the presence of any banned substance as identified by the 2010 World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) program. Informed-Sport and Informed-Choice are quality assurance programs for supplement manufacturing facilities and sports nutrition products. I-Cs premier sports doping control laboratory, HFL Sport Science (www. Home | HFL), provided the results after analytical testing met the requirements of ISO 17025.

Worldwide, AAP is one of four companies to have been issued the I-C certification and one of five companies with the I-S certification, once again attesting to AAPs world-class dedication to quality.

Soon, athletes at all levels will be able to see the Informed-Choice and Informed-Sports logo on our labels and websites and know that the best quality testing proves that AAP products are free from any banned substances.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links