View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 07:27 PM   #121
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybygamma View Post
Hi my name is Tony, I found this forum from the muscle and brawn twitter. I post regularly on the marunde forum and less frequently on the wannabebig forums. A little background on my self :

I am 20 y/o's Have done 6 strongman competitions so far and 1 power lifting meet, planning to do many more, and I always like meeting like minded people and sharing ideas on strength and power.
Welcome aboard. That's quite a few competitions for your age. Great job. We have a pretty tight knit group of lifters here, and the tone is always respectful. We learn from each other. Looking forward to reading your posts and hearing about your training.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Sponsored Links