gaspers04
Max Brawn
Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
gaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master member

Well, I am 38. I train 4x a week, one rep day and one max day for both bench and squat/deads. I also attempt to throw in cardio/gpp days as well. I have found out after this last training cycle, with the addition of rep work in place of dynamic work, my upper body joints are screaming. I've entered my deload week, and after the first bench workout, I have found that I feel so much better. I still hit moderately higher weights but with less volume. I never heard of deloads until joining MAB. I have deloaded twice now and fully understand the importance of going easy for a period of time. You wont lose any strength or mass, you get to drag your feet for a bit and your joints will thank you.

I hope that I was able to convey my ideas. I am not a writer by no means, I'm a prison guard. Now if you need someone detained, restrained, verbally assaulted or roughed up and it be viewed as necessary force then I'm your guy....lol

Supplements
M & S's Isofuel Chocolate, MGN's Dextrose,Universal's Beef Aminos and AAEFX's Kre-Alkalyn.
gaspers04 is online now   Reply With Quote